Raychem ATUM Series Heatshrink
Raychem ATUM heatshrinks are adhesive-lined polyolefin tubing that environmentally seals and protects a wide variety of electrical applications, including back end connector sealing, breakouts, and connector-to-cable transitions. High expansion ratio makes it possible to repair most damaged cable jackets without removing connectors.
- 3:1 and 4:1 shrink ratios allow for connector-to-cable sealing
- Tubing environmentally seals and protects components and interconnections
- Medium wall provides increased mechanical protection
- The adhesive in ATUM tubing bonds to a wide variety of plastics, rubbers, and metals, including polyethylene, aluminum, steel, and copper
- RoHS compliant
Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C [176°F]
Minimum full recovery temperature: 110°C [230°F]
- Always order the largest size that will shrink snugly over the component to be covered.
- In 1.2-metre [4-foot] lengths, packs of 4x300mm lengths, 8x150mm lengths or on spools.
- Ensure product name and size is as per your requirements.
|Shrink Ratio :||4:1|
|Material:||Irradiated Modified Polyolefin|
|Fluid Type||Diesel Fuel, Hydraulic Fluid, Lubricating Oil|
|Resistant To :||Fluids, Mechanical Damage, Strain|
|Recovery Temperature (°C)||110|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-55 – 110|
|Fluid Resistance :||Moisture, Splash Protection, Spray Protection|
|Shrink Temperature (Min) (°C)||80|